Projects whose activities encompass all areas
TECHNLOGY TRANSFER – AITEX
During the 2022 financial year, the TRANSFIERE project proposed a methodology that supported the transfer of knowledge to the market of the R&D projects developed in the Centre, which was based on and became vitally important for the business fabric of the Valencian Community.
Given the results achieved in 2022 and in previous years, it was considered necessary to continue the work carried out by AITEX to maximise R&D knowledge and technology transfer.
The approach helps boost competitive intelligence, the commercialisation of technology in the market and the contribution of innovative solutions to the great economic and social challenges of the present and near future.
To boost the knowledge and technology transfer activities by AITEX, and define innovation services to help the business competitiveness of the Valencian Community and provide value to companies. Specific objectives:
- Research and definition of transversal support activities and innovation services based on European priorities for companies in the Valencian Community to improve competitiveness, considering different areas of study.
- To facilitate the approach to the market of the R&D projects developed in AITEX to maximise their transfer to the Valencian private sector.
- To give support to project managers and researchers to implement and measure the technology transfer model carried out in the R&D projects area of AITEX.
- Identification of the forces and variables involved in R&D projects: industrial, environmental and market forces and key trends.
- Definition at the beginning of the project of the intellectual property protection aspects of each project.
Definition of the areas of study, support activities and type of innovation services to improve the competitiveness of the Valencian textile manufacturing sector.
Draw up a roadmap to maximise the transfer of technology and knowledge to the business community.
Acquisition of knowledge and further training of the professionals of the AITEX Projects area through the provision of knowledge transfer resources and tools.
Grant number: IMAMCA/2023/6
Programme: Plan of non-economic activities 2023
Period of execution: January 2023 – December 2023
Status: In progress
More information: PLAN OF ACTION
This project is funded by the Conselleria d’Economia Sostenible, Sectors Productius, Comerç i Treball de la Generalitat Valenciana, through IVACE.
ÁREAS DE I+D
Nuevos materiales de altas prestaciones y funcionalizados
Economía circular y sostenibilidad
Fabricación avanzada, textiles inteligentes y digitalización
Soluciones de alto valor añadido para mercados estratégicos
AITEX has hosted this week, in its new facilities, the 2nd meeting of the European project DiMAT on digitisation of the European materials industry.
AITEX dedicates its efforts to the advancement of R&D projects aimed at creating innovative solutions. In 2023, AITEX has carried out a total of 291 projects, collaborating with 409 companies and 164 entities.
AITEX’s role in ECOBALLIFE project will focus on the development of lighter, more comfortable and modular personal ballistic protection, including helmets.