JOIN TO AITEX
Any Company or individual who wants to become a member of AITEX Textile Research Institute must fill out the inscription form for members. All the applications will be evaluated for approval by the Governing Board of AITEX. Upon acceptance of the application and once the annual fee is paid, the company or individual could benefit from all the advantages of an AITEX member.
ADVANTAGES FOR MEMBER COMPANIES OF THE INSTITUTE
Member companies of the Technological Textile Institute Aitex can benefit the following advantages:
- Discounts on analysis or reported tariffss. Application of a 20% discount on the tariff in force on the test reports and certifications, furthermore an additional discount of 15% hill be applied for reports on each three samples under the same analysis, except for some high-level innovative test to consult.
- Analysis or test reports. Reports for members are considered urgent and take priority over any others and reduction of delivery deadlines.
- Possibility of establishing personal agreements. Depending on the volume of work requested, this services is offered so that companies may carry out all their quality controls in AITEX without this implying a high cost.
- The addyng.com aims to enhance collaboration between AITEX’s associates, promoting the generation of B2B business between companies and AITEX on new projects.The platform offers associates the following services:
- Directory of Associated Companies: a directory of associates, classified by sub-sector and geographical area. The directory helps associates gain visibility, and reach out to non-member companies for new business proposals.
- Textile Today: a section dedicated to breaking news in the textile sector.
- Training360: Information on business seminars: registration, download of presentations, videos of talks and photographs. In addition, there is detailed information on the different ad-hoc training courses given at AITEX.
- ADDYNG in action: Access to all information related to events, competitions, awards and other initiatives related to the sector.
- Talent Management: addyng.com provides a head-hunting service for associates who are looking to fill new vacancies locally, nationally and internationally.