A consultancy service that provides a diagnosis of the various functional departments of a company and proposes solutions designed to improve management practises and structure.
AITEX’s ample experience in the sector has enabled the Institute to collaborate with a range of public administration bodies and manufacturers to create the technical data sheets for professional clothing, protective clothing, uniforms, work wear and other types of textile articles. As an authorised laboratory, the Institute performs quality controls and monitoring to guarantee compliance with the relevant technical requirements.
Specifically, the Public Tendering Department manages the intake, execution and finalisation of test reports to comply with public tender deadlines and provides information about current legislation.
AITEX has more than 30 years’ experience in the textile industry and is recognised by Public Administration as a testing laboratory for tenders both nationally and internationally. The Institute provides a service to the armed forces of Spain, Holland and France among others, the Spanish Civil Guard, National Police, Carabinieri, Fire Service, the Forestry Service and the public sector with companies such as IBERDROLA, GAS NATURAL, REPSOL, ENEL, EON, CORREOS, POSTE ITALIANA, AQUALIA, ADIF, AENA, IBERIA, etc…
BESPOKE AGREEMENTS WITH THE PRIVATE SECTOR
AITEX’s Company Agreement Laboratory provides a bespoke service for special requests to help with product development and offer on-going, swift and occasional quality control for a company’s textile products.
The need for effective, appropriate quality control measures for fabrics and clothing raw materials is becoming ever more prevalent to raise the levels of consumer confidence.
It is vital to comply with industrial and commercial specifications, and this means that materials must be subjected to a series of rigorous QA procedures for both fabrics and the finished garments.
– Swift on-going service: depending on the work agreed with the client, test reports are issued between 3 and 5 days after commencement.
– Cutting-edge laboratory equipment
– The application of existing standards for each type of test
– The issue of customised reports
– Textile quality control for garments and suppliers
– Monthly in-store control
– Seasonal in-store control
- Physical and Chemical Testing
- Harmful substances and Oeko-Tex
- Sport surfaces and Geotextiles
- Industrial waste water
- Health and Hygiene products
- Chemical migration in materials in contact with foodstuff
- Automotive, Aeronautics-Aerospace, Nautical and Public transport
- Personal protection Equipment
- Ballistics and Knife Protection
- Fire protection
- Comfort and sport