Projects whose activities encompass all areas
THE AESTHETIC VALUES OF TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
DISEÑO AVANZADO 2022
The support project called Diseño Avanzado is now in its third year. The project seeks to continue working as a facilitator of the creative and aesthetic aspects of IVACE R&D projects, offering solutions both at proof of concept and final prototype level in physical and digital format.
- To guarantee a visual language for IVACE 2022 projects.
- To add aesthetic values to proposals.
- To materialise the technical-scientific language into products.
- To develop the value proposition of each IVACE 2022 project.
- To create a communication channel between knowledge and manufacturing.
- To convert functionality and aesthetics in the design of the proofs of concept required for the visual language of IVACE 2022 projects.
Visual image that aesthetically distinguishes the projects from each other and for companies in the Valencian Community.
Grant number: IMAMCA/2022/6
Programme: Plan of non-economic activities 2022
Period of execution: January 2022 – December 2022
More information: PLAN OF ACTION
This project is funded by the Conselleria d’Economia Sostenible, Sectors Productius, Comerç i Treball de la Generalitat Valenciana, through IVACE.
New high-performance functionalised materials
Circular economy and sustainability
Advanced manufacturing, smart textiles and digitalisation
High value-added solutions for strategic markets
The aim of the AGROLOOP project is to apply AITEX’s know-how in the field of mechanical textile recycling to a sector that produces large quantities of homogeneous waste that is not being fully revalued
AITEX was present at the CITEVE iTechStyle Summit presenting the European project r-LightBioCom of which the center is the main coordinator.
The R+D+i area is constantly growing, adapting to market needs and generating new solutions for multiple application sectors.