CERTIFICATE OF PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
Since 1995, AITEX is Notified Body Nº0161 for the application of the Council Directive 89/686/EEC, superseded by Royal Decree 1407/1992, and from 2018 for the application of the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 which repeals Directive, where essential requirements are stablished and shall be meet by Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
The Scope is very large, from garments to gloves against mechanical risks, low visibility risk, thermal risks (firefighters, welders, wildland firefighters clothing, workers exposed to heat and flame), chemical risks, falls from height (harness, connexion system, anchorage point, among other PPE).
Applicants for certifications of this type of products commit themselves to the signing of the formal application for certification to comply with the obligations that apply within their activities and are found both in current legislation, as in ISO / IEC 17065:2012, which are detailed in the document: Responsibilities of the applicant and the Certification BodyPPE
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Made for Health
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Recycled Clarim Standard (RCS) y Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)