To define strategic R&D lines for AITEX with a medium to long-term European vision, allowing it to increase its excellence in R&D, to cooperate with other European research centres and to promote the participation of companies from the Valencian Community in these initiatives.
To boost AITEX´s R&D activity in the European context through two fundamental actions:
- Promotion of AITEX´s participation in the main European funding programmes (H2020, the new Horizon Europe, European Defence Fund, ENI, INTERREG, LIFE+, etc.) as well as in tenders called by the different Directorates-General of the European Commission (DG GROW, etc.) and its agencies (EASME, etc.), the European Defence Agency (EDA), etc. Likewise, participation in national funding programmes such as CDTI COVID CCTT, CDTI CERVERA CCTT, RETOS COLABORACIÓN, etc. where AITEX participates in R&D projects as a leader or partner, is also contemplated.
- Participation in European platforms and other European cooperation initiatives and networks (European Technology Platform for the Future of the Textile and Clothing Sector (Textile ETP), Biobased-Industries Consortium (BIC), EUMAT, EPSI, TEXTRANET, European Defence Agency, ACTE, A.SPIRE, INTEROP- VLAB. INTERVAL, etc.
- Participation in at least 15 European projects and tenders, coordinating at least 5, within the main European funding programmes, as well as in tenders called by the different Directorates General of the European Commission and its agencies (EASME, etc.), the European Defence Agency (EDA), etc. This also includes participation in national funding programmes in which AITEX participates in R&D projects as a leader or partner.
- Participation in at least 10 events of the main European cooperation platforms, networks and initiatives.
- Attendance at a minimum of 15 infodays, brokerage events, meetings, workshops, courses, etc. where the R&D lines to be funded in the different imminent or future European calls will be identified (as well as deadlines, requirements, presentation of ideas, search for partners/bilateral meetings, etc.).
This project is funded by the Conselleria d’Economia Sostenible, Sectors Productius, Comerç i Treball de la Generalitat Valenciana, through IVACE.
- Grant number: IMAMCI/2021/1
- More information: NON-ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES PLAN
- Year: 2021
- Status: In progress
- Entity: IVACE