I + D / Diversos Grupos de Investigación
EU4AITEX2020 – BOOSTING R&D AITEX ACTIVITY AT EUROPEAN LEVEL
The aim of this project is to define strategic R&D lines for AITEX with a medium to long-term European vision, enhancing the Institute’s R&D excellence and further our cooperation with other European research centres and promote private-sector participation from the Valencian Community in these initiatives.
To boost AITEX’s R&D activity in the European context through two main types of action:
- Promoting AITEX’s participation in the main European funding programmes (H2020, the new Horizon Europe, ERANET, ENI, INTERREG, LIFE+, PRIMA, …) as well as in calls for tender issued by the various Directorates-General (DGs) of the European Commission (EC) (DG GROW, etc.) and their agencies (EASME, etc.), the European Defence Agency (EDA), etc.
- Participation in European platforms and other European cooperation initiatives and networks, such as the European Technology Platform for the Future of the Textile and Clothing Sector (Textile ETP), Biobased-Industries Consortium (BIC), European Technology Platform for Advanced Engineering Materials and Technologies (EUMAT), European Platform for Sports Innovation (EPSI), TEXTRANET (European Network of Textile Research Organisations), European Defence Agency (EDA), ACTE (European Textile Collectives Association), A.SPIRE (Sustainable Process Industry Association), INTEROP- VLAB. INTERVAL, etc.
- The aim is to participate in at least 15 European projects and calls for tender, coordinating at least 5, within the main European funding programmes, as well as calls for tender issued by the different Directorates-General (DGs) of the European Commission (EC), their agencies, the European Defence Agency (EDA), etc.
- At least six events from the main European cooperation platforms, networks and initiatives will be attended.
- Participation in at least ten infodays, brokerage events, meetings, workshops, etc… where the lines of R&D funded in the various European calls imminent or future, etc. will be identified with the aim of increasing AITEX’s excellence in R&D projects, generate scientific and technological knowledge in the current areas of interest to AITEX and detect new research opportunities.
This project is funded by the Conselleria d’Economia Sostenible, Sectors Productius, Comerç i Treball de la Generalitat Valenciana, through IVACE.
GRANT NUMBER: IMAMCI/2020/1
MORE INFORMATION IN THE NON-ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES PLAN
- Year: 2020
- Status: Finished
- Entity: IVACE