EU4AITEX2019 – BOOSTING R&D AITEX ACTIVITY AT EUROPEAN LEVEL
With the development of this project, it is intended to define strategic R&D lines for AITEX with a medium-long-term European vision in order to increase AITEX excellence in R&D, TO cooperate with other European research centers and to boost the participation of Valencian companies in these initiatives.
Boosting AITEX’s R&D activity in the European context through two types of key actions:
- Promotion of AITEX’s participation in the main European funding programmes (H2020, ERANET, ENI, INTERREG, LIFE +, PRIMA, …) as well as in tenders convened by the different Directorates-General (DG) of the European Commission (EC) ( DG GROW, etc.) and their agencies (EASME, etc.), the European Defense Agency (EDA), etc.
- Participation in European platforms and other European cooperation initiatives or networks, such as eg. the European Technological Platform for the Future of the Textile-Clothing Sector (Textile ETP), Biobased-Industries Consortium (BIC), EUMAT, EPSI, TEXTRANET, European Defense Agency (EDA), ACTE (European Textile Collectivities Association), A.SPIRE (Sustainable Process Industry Association), etc.
- Participation in European projects and tenders within the main European funding programmess, as well as in tenders convened by the different Directorates-General (DG) of the European Commission (EC), their agencies, the European Defense Agency (EDA), etc.
- Participation in events of the main European platforms, networks and cooperation initiatives.
- Participation in infodays, brokerage events, meetings, workshops, etc. … that will also permit to identify the R&D lines that will be funded in the different upcoming or future European calls, etc. with the idea of increasing the excellence of the AITEX R&D projects and thus being able to generate scientific-technological knowledge in the current areas of interest to AITEX and detect new research opportunities.
This project is funded by the Conselleria d’Economia Sostenible, Sectors Productius, Comerç i Treball de la Generalitat Valenciana, through IVACE.
GRANT NUMBER: IMAMCI/2019/1
MORE INFORMATION IN THE NON-ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES PLAN
- Year: 2019
- Status: En ejecución
- Entity: IVACE