CERTIFICADO STeP by OEKO-TEX®
The STeP by OEKO-TEX® certificate covers sustainable textile manufacturing processes and replaced the previous OEKO-TEX®1000 certificate in July 2013. STeP, (Sustainable Textile Production) is a certificate which makes the manufacturer stand out from the competition in the textile supply chain by recognising the company’s commitment to sustainable production.
The certificate is aimed at any textile manufacturing facility involved in any of the production processes, from fibre manufacture through spinning and weaving to printing, dyeing and garment-making and finished articles. The objective of STeP by OEKO-TEX® is to implant more environmentally-responsible processes and working conditions which are more respectful of worker health and safety and social responsibility.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Made for Health
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Recycled Clarim Standard (RCS) y Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)