What are cookies?
Cookies are text or image files that a website can install on the user’s computer or device through its browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to provide the requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services that can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos , social networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and elaborate navigation profiles with the objective purpose of improving the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the user’s behavior and browsing habits, where their profile is obtained and this fact allows to customize the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.
AITEX only uses its own and third party technical, personalization and analysis cookies. Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, we have requested your consent for its use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time for the User has time to decide to give their consent or not.
|This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.
Third party cookies
The AITEX Web may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
|Each time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider generates an Analytical Cookie on the User’s computer. This Cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the AITEX Services to identify the visitor anonymously.
|Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time. Anonymously identify the most visited and most attractive content for Users. Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeats visit. The “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can directly identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize and improve the experience of the Users on the site.
|Google’s technical cookies allow the proper functioning of its services, such as watching YouTube videos.
|Register the user in our newsletter.
|Advertising model based on consumer behavior for which a cookie collects anonymous information about browsing habits.
|The purpose is to offer the user advertising according to their interests.
Change cookie settings
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser. Although this option to block cookies in your browser may not allow you to fully use all the Website’s functionalities.
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not covered by these links, to avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser that is usually found in the Options menu, in the “Privacy” section. (Please see your browser’s help for more information.)
Protection of my personal data
Although most of the cookies are anonymous and do not allow to deduce or obtain the identity of the User, some of the codes they include serve to unique or individualize the browser of your device, therefore, in these cases it may be applicable the personal data protection regulations.
Therefore, we inform you that the information obtained through some third-party cookies may be incorporated into the files of the companies providing the third-party cookies indicated in this document, being treated for the purposes indicated in their respective privacy policies, linked from this document.
AITEX may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Therefore, Users are advised to visit it periodically.