MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
MySTeP by OEKO-TEX® is a safe and robust data base application which provides information relevant to sustainable processes in textile manufacturing.
The MySTeP by OEKO-TEX® data base facilitates confidential and transparent communication between clients and suppliers and ensures that all data which is obligatory for compliance with existing standards and regulations is up to date and complete. It also provides the user with a system for managing every component of an integrated sustainable production strategy (including environmental and social responsibilities.)
This new API (Application Program Interface) provides cloud-based communication and data exchange via supply-management platforms and portals. The MySTeP by OEKO-TEX® data base provides brands, manufacturers and retailers in the textile supply chain with a confidential, transparent, concise and effective way of optimising their sustainable production processes, backed up by product tracking.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Made for Health
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Recycled Clarim Standard (RCS) y Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)