MADE FOR HEALTH
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is a certificate approving a fabric as chemically-harmless which includes a biological evaluation. Any article bearing the certification has a seal of quality and approval which make them stand out from the competition in the healthcare field. In addition, this mark makes an article eligible for approval by the Official College of Pharmacists, when it will receive a national code meaning it can be sold in pharmacies.
The certificate’s objective is two-fold: to show the consumer that it is innocuous and that they are buying a product with a health guarantee and secondly, to support a textile manufacturer who wishes to introduce a line of healthcare and pharmaceutical products.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Made for Health
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Recycled Clarim Standard (RCS) y Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)