ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
The ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® certificate involves a two-stage verification process so that manufacturers of chemicals and products for the textile industry can demonstrate that their products comply with all the criteria demanded of environmentally-friendly textile production.
The two stages are distinct but complimentary.
Stage 1: Screening using the Restricted Substance List and Manufacturing Restricted Substance List.
Stage 2: an analytical verification performed at one of the OEKO-TEX® member institutes.
A product which is approved will be granted the ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® certificate
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)