Our goal is to connect you with our partner network, scientists, artists as well as likeminded people from our community.
The webinar is structured in a diverse and fun manner so that the keynote and panel discussion are complemented by interactive and playful breakout sessions. There is even a chance for you to become part of the official program by applying for the open mic session, which gives you a chance to tell our audience about your solution or request in a 3 min pitch.
Some of the topics will cover:
• Co-Creation between technology and artistic sphere.
• Vegan Leather based on residues of cork caps for bottles.
• ‘Adaptative archifilament’ thread that modifies its shape with meteorological phenomena.
• ZeroWaste fashion line, products without generating fabric residue.
• Materials based on natural products and food waste, 100% biodegradable.
16:45 Doors open: Networking in small groups
17:00 Intro to Re-FREAM Valencia Hub
by Carolina Prieto, Hub Valencia Manager (AITEX)
17:10 Keynote: Sustainability & the future of fashion
by Carmina Ferri, Care Applications
17:25 Get to know Hub Valencia team: artists & technicians
with the Re-FREAM Teams from the Valencia Hub:
Leather for Vegetarians(Fabio Molinas)
Marinero (Jef Montes)
Fragments Garments(Elisabeth Jayot)
Cooking new Materials(Youyang Song)
17:45 Panel discussion on sustainable technologies to re-think fashion with the Re- FREAM Teams from the Valencia Hub
18:15 Q & A session
18:45 Dissemination of social media and call and Goodbye