STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate is the world’s leading ecological mark for textiles. Any textile article bearing the mark has been evaluated and approved by an internationally-renowned institute and assures the consumer that the article is free of harmful substances. The mark applies to yarn, fabric, garments and finished goods and accessories such as foam etc.
There are two supplements to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® special articles and PPE’s (Personal Protection Equipment) which also covers material used in the EPI and military clothing and uniforms similar to EPI’s.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Made for Health
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Kawabata Certificate
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)