Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
In 2005 AITEX launched the most demanding certification yet with respect to health and safety, environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility, which offers the consumer the guarantee that any article bearing the mark contains no harmful substances and has been manufactured respecting the environment and workers’ human rights.
MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® replaces the Institute’s label “Made in Green by AITEX”, and globally replaces the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100plus. This new mark certifies that a textile product is safe to use and has been manufactured in an environmentally-friendly manner and is socially responsible. OEKO-TEX® and its 16 member institutes is responsible for the new “MADE IN GREEN” mark.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Made for Health
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Kawabata Certificate
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)