AITEX offers its members an evaluation of the “feel” of their fabrics via the KAWABATA test which provides an objective assessment of roughness, friction, drop and the feel (or hand) of a fabric.
Using the KAWABATA test, the softness of a fabric can be determined by applying a series of parameters which result in a specific certificate being issued for each fabric tested showing a numerical value for the fabric’s softness.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- UV Standard 801
- Made for Health
- Certificate of anti-bacterial and antifunfal capability
- Kawabata Certificate
- Certificate of Comfort
- Certificate of individual protection
- Certificate of the Federation Inernationale de l'Automobile (FIA)