Any company or individual who requires the services of the Textile Technology Institute may join and take advantage of all the benefits we provide.
All that you need to do is complete the AITEX membership form with your company details or those of the person who wishes to be a member, and pay an annual membership fee by bank standing order.
Advantages for Companies who are Institute Members
Members of the Textile Research Institute AITEX will enjoy the following advantages:
- Discounts on the price of analyses or reports. A 20% discount on the current price of Test reports.
- Additional discount. A 15% discount will be applied to reports for every three samples subjected to the same analysis, received on the same day with the exception of certain highly innovative testing processes to be consulted.
- Testing analyses or reports. Reports for members are treated as urgent and given priority over any others. No surcharge is applied for this service, whereas for non member companies there is a 25% surcharge
- Reduction of delivery times.Our aim is to continuously improve the service we provide to members so that they receive the reports commissioned at the earliest opportunity.
- Possibility of setting up made to measure agreements. Depending on the work load this service is offered to companies so that they can carry out their controls and inspections using AITEX quality at reasonable cost.
- Workshops and information. Institute members have priority over non members in attending workshops and obtaining information. In addition, both the workshops and the information provided are subject to special prices in every case.
- Training. Special places are reserved for member companies when organising training, workshops and conferences.
- ICT. ICT projects developed by the institute are designed to cover all the needs of member companies in this area.
- Internet. AITEX offers its members an RBT/RDSI connection and a WebMail/POP3 email address which may be configured from a customer's computer, and emails can be read wherever you are from http://www.textil.org/webmail.
- Training free of charge. Members have 4 hours training in testing in our laboratory free of charge.
- Presence at testing. It is possible to be present at the tests by appointment with the laboratories.
- First World Textile/ Garment manufacturing watchdog. This organisation helps to gain a dynamic insight into innovative changes and trends, which help in considering and taking decisions of a strategic nature. Http The price of this service is per company with unlimited users permitted within that framework. The annual membership fee is as follows:
- Members: no charge
- Non members: 120 € + VAT annually (calendar year).
- Students: 60 € + VAT annually (calendar year) provided that they submit documentation attesting to their student status
- Access to Extranet. Members can consult their test results as they are issued and access the history of their reports
You can receive further information by clicking here and completing the form and we will contact you at the earliest opportunity.